P2 Tabletent or Mobile
2. From the Microsoft Word document, select "Picture" from the "Insert" menu. Then, choose "From File".
3. From your files, choose the one that you wish to insert into the table tent. Then click on the "Insert" option from that window.
4. At this point, your selection will be in the far lower left corner of the P2 Pyramid page, although it might not be visible. Place your cursor on this object, or in the far lower left corner of the page, and left-click on this area. Place the cursor inside the box that now surrounds the object to be inserted onto the pyramid, and right-click inside the box.
5. From the menu of options that appears, choose "Format Picture," then choose "Position Page" from the window of options.
6. From the Position Page, check the "Float over text" box, then choose "Okay".
7. The object that you have selected to insert into the pyramid should be fully visible in the lower left corner, and you should be able to move the object and adjust its size.
You can also print these instructions from MS Word.
|P2RIC is a member of the Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange, a national network of regional information centers: NEWMOA (northeast), ESRC (southeast), GLRPPR (Great Lakes), ZeroWasteNet (southwest), P2RIC (plains), Peaks to Prairies (mountain), WSPPN (Pacific southwest), PPRC (northwest).|
|The Nebraska Business Development Center (NBDC) at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) operates the Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center.|
|You are on new server.|